The notion of this this class is for adult students who have a clear understanding of and significant experience with technique in the Yeh's-style of dance for the class they are taking. Students are challenged to perform movement that is more difficult and requires a little ballroom dancing background with kinesiology and choreography.
The class is meant for students who like ballroom dancing and are still interested in learning fundamental technique and movement. The focus is on strengthening with Standard and Latin decomposition and practice. Besides the goal of learning , every student should get into community activities.
1. Instructing basic movement & help student improve their dancing posture
2. Decomposing figures of man and lady
3. Exercise following music and rhythm
1. Attendance 30%
2. Attitude 30%
3. Exercise 40%
1. Comfortable dress
2. Ballroom shoes
1. This is an advanced and partner course, so it is better bring your male / female partner to come the class.
2. Each one has learned to ballroom dancing for one year.
3.No partner is also fine but claiming a male / female partner is no recommendation.
Steps of WDSF 2013: part 1
Steps of WDSF 2013: part 2
Steps of WDSF 2013: part 3
Steps of WDSF 2013: part 4
Steps of WDSF 2013: part 5
Steps of WDSF 2013: ALL